Sökning: "panel data methodology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden panel data methodology.
1. För ungas sysselsättning med allmän visstidsanställning - En kvantitativ studie av införandet av allmän visstidsanställning år 2007Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate if the Swedish government's reform of changes in the employment protection act, fulfilled one of its purposes when it comes to increasing employment for young people, after it was implemented in the year of 2007. This paper focuses on the theories developed by earlier studies regarding employment protection. LÄS MER
2. Does competition in the EU banking market lead to lower interest margins? : A panel data analysis on how market competition affects banks interest margin across EU countriesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study analyses the bank market competition and bank interest margins in the European Union member countries banking sector during the period 2007–2019, using panel data analysis and aggregated data for each country ́s banking sector. Our starting point is the theory about market structure and two structural indexes are used as proxies of the degree of market competition. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: The Impact of Busyness on Venture Capital Screening Seminar Date: 2021-06-02 Course: BUSN79 Authors: Antonio David Trevisany and Henrik Hultquist Supervisor: Håkan Jankensgård Keywords: Venture Capital, VC, Distraction, Industry Shock, Screening, Pre-Investment Screening, MOIC, Panel Data Purpose: The main purpose of the thesis is to understand whether venture capitalists are able to select ventures with an ex-ante higher likelihood of success. To impose variation to VCs’ ability to select the right ventures, we use industry shocks as a measure of distraction. LÄS MER
4. IKEA Land Use Footprint : Quantification of Carbon Emissions and Removals from Forest Lands, Plants and Wood ProductsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Accounting for carbon removals and reducing the carbon emissions related to the LULUCF sector has become a relevant target to limit the global temperature rise to 1.5ºC, in alignment with the Paris Agreement. LÄS MER
5. Incentive models to improve the installation service of solar panels - a Case Study at E.ON New SolutionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background The importance of services is increasing, and companies need well-developed service contracts to ensure the service providers perform at a satisfying level. In contracts, performance-dependent rewards (incentives) can be used to stimulate the agent to act desirably. This master thesis focuses on E. LÄS MER