Sökning: "paper sociologi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 uppsatser innehållade orden paper sociologi.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the paper is to identify which competencies are asked for in workplace announcements for managers in a specific region. To achieve the purpose the authors of this paper have chosen three research questions. 1. Which competencies are written as important in the workplace announcements? 2. LÄS MER
2. DET MINDRE FÖRETAGETS MEDARBETARSKAP - En studie om hur medarbetarskap upplevs och hanteras i ett småföretagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the Swedish labour market discourse, the term Medarbetarskap (co-workership) has takena key role. Medarbetarskap, in short, is a way of understanding the employee’s approach towork tasks and how organizational relations are conducted. The term Medarbetarskap isfound in both strategic HR and operational personnel work in Swedish companies. LÄS MER
3. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
4. Perceptions of punishment: a mixed methods approach to understanding differing levels of punitive attitudesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to contribute to an increased knowledge of the punitive attitudes of Swedish 18-30 year olds, and more specifically which potential factors could possibly explain why people have the different levels of punitive attitude that they do as, well as how these factors impact people’s level of punitive attitude. The variables that were chosen to be explored further were political ideology as well as social and moral cohesion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, I have investigated “the elephant in the room”, namely the tension surrounding discussions and interactions regarding ethnicity and race in Sweden. Specifically, my aim has been to unveil the dominant ideas that “whites” and “non-whites” use to morally navigate through tensions in this multicultural society. LÄS MER