Sökning: "particle breakdown"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden particle breakdown.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this project is to verify if the so called capacitance method is a sensitive enough method to measure micrometer distance changes in an electrode system. This is done by heating up an electrode system to 60°C and make capacitance measurements during the procedure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Oat (Avena Sativa) is an important crop worldwide which is mostly due to its various characteristics and nutritional profile. The recent progression in food nutrition have shown the importance of the different components in oats. Many health benefits of oats are attributed to β-glucan which have been demonstrated and well-studied over the years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/FREIAUppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : To study electron emissions and dark currents in the accelerating structures in particle colliders, a test facility with a spectrometer has been constructed at CERN. This spectrometer has been simulated in the C++ toolkit GEANT4 and in this project the simulation has been improved to handle new realistic input data of the emitted electrons. LÄS MER
4. Chewing behaviour and particle size distribution in faeces in sheep fed silages of whole-crop barley and grassMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Sheep in Sweden are generally kept on pasture when suitable and fed with a diet consisting mainly of forage, composed mainly by grass, when kept indoors. Lamb production in Sweden is steadily growing and with that the interest of different feedstuff to get a profitable production. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The Compact Linear Collider (CLIC), is one of the proposed successors to the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) accelerator at the European Organization for Nuclear Research. (CERN). In CLIC, particles are accelerated by very strong electric fields. LÄS MER