Sökning: "partner response"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade orden partner response.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för dans
Sammanfattning : This essay is one part of my Bachelor's degree project, the other part being a dance performance with the title practical, efficient, necessary that was premiered in January of 2021. The essay discusses the main problem of the project (which was necessary movements and the lack thereof in dance) as for thoughts and methods that was used in the project in working with the theme of necessity. LÄS MER
2. Mobilising for gender equality in (post)conflict Democratic Republic of Congo: The case of the Rien Sans Les Femmes MovementMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : Over the last few years, there has been a proliferation of different kinds of movements across the globe as citizens agitate for economic, socio-political and environmental change. In the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), where the country has been involved in a series of wars, attention has rather been eschewed towards the rape and sexual violence of women and girls. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Few have been left unaffected by the outbreak and consequent impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. One group of people, namely those pregnant during the pandemic, faced a unique set of circumstances that this research has aimed to understand. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Fysikum
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how the kinetic properties of pair-produced Higgs bosons depend on whether the process is mediated by particles in the Standard Model or a simplified supersymmetric model. The analysis is based on simulated data made using MadGraph. LÄS MER
5. “Antingen så blundar man kanske för det eller så vill man inte tro att det händer äldre” Hemtjänstens förhållningssätt till att arbeta med äldre kvinnors våldsutsatthet.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate how municipal home care workers can determine whether an elderly woman in an ordinary home has been or is being subjected to violence, of any kind, by her partner, and how the home care workers respond to their findings. My two key questions were: how do staff detect that an elderly woman is being or has been subjected to some form of violence by her partner in her home and how do staff respond to the suspicion of violence based on their knowledge, training, and workplace procedures. LÄS MER