Sökning: "party leaders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden party leaders.
1. Political Communication During the Early Developments of the Coronavirus Crisis: A Quantitative Study of Swedish Party Leaders' Instagram AccountsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : In light of the evolving Coronavirus crisis, this thesis aims to study the political communication of Swedish party leaders. Through a content analysis of 419 Instagram posts from January 31th to April 14th, 2020, we conclude that there was no strong relationship between important dates and developments in the Coronavirus crisis and the frequency of published posts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to examine whether there is a connection between how established parties – mainstream parties – act towards right-wing niche parties and the immigration-issue, and the niche parties electoral success. The objects of study are the Swedish Democrats and the Danish People’s Party over two given elections. LÄS MER
3. How do UK politicians respond to the climate emergency? : a critical discourse analysis of the Party Leaders’ Climate DebateMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become a significant political priority in modern day election campaigns in the United Kingdom. Environmental issues are being discussed more openly and directly within society. LÄS MER
4. Lika barn leka bäst? : En kvantitativ studie av huruvida svenska väljare är mer positivt inställda till partiledare av samma kön som de självaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to empirically investigate if the gender of a political party leader affects the attitudes that male and female voters have towards him or her, with hope to contribute to the research field regarding voting behavior in parliamentary democracies. The hypothesis, which is derived from previous research on the field, is that men have a more positive attitude towards male party leaders than woman have, while women have a more positive attitude towards female party leaders than men have. LÄS MER
5. Picking the Leaders of Tomorrow: A comparative case study on nomination committees in political youth organizationsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Nomination committees are a powerful, yet under-researched, institution in organizations throughout society. This becomes even more palpable in politics, and especially in political youth organizations, where nomination committees hold a central role in choosing future leaders and decision- makers. LÄS MER