Sökning: "party platform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 124 uppsatser innehållade orden party platform.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Private set intersection is a technique for finding the intersection of (two) parties' sets without disclosing anything else, and it finds it use in e.g. contact discovery, finding friends who are already on a social platform. LÄS MER
2. A para(t)oxic relationship between conservatives and climate. Analyzing climate denial in the frames of the Estonian Conservative People's Party EKRE and their embeddedness in toxic masculinityMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The nexus between the far-right ideologies, toxic masculinity, and climate denial urgently calls for more research. Drawing on intersectional feminist theory and framing theory, a qualitative frame analysis based on the Estonian Far-Right Populist Party’s (EKRE) conservative news platform was conducted to scrutinize the role of toxic masculinity in legitimizing climate denial. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : This essay studies if the Sweden Democrats is a centrist party or not. The party’s ideological affiliation has been debated for a long time in Sweden. The party has been described as fascists and racists by opponents from both right- and left-wing. LÄS MER
4. När politikerna själva har ordet: en kvalitativ studie av retoriken i Miljöpartiets videobloggar direkt från BrysselKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : When the politicians have the floor This study examines what happens when political communication is shifted from the traditional news media to the political organization itself, and thus is no longer dependent on journalists and gatekeepers. As well as whether a political organization, through its YouTube channel, can in fact claim to be equivalent to traditional journalism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : The labour market is dynamic and constantly changing due to digitalization and new technology. In recent years, the growth and global outspread of the collaborative and gig economy has been evident and companies like Uber and Taskrunner have quickly become well known household names. LÄS MER