Sökning: "patent applications"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden patent applications.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. The driving forces of Venture Capital funding in Sweden - A longitudinal study of the determinants and principal components of Venture Capital funding in Sweden from 2001 to 2020Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the driving forces of Venture Capital (VC) funding in Sweden over theyears 2001 - 2020. The driving forces of VC funding is an essential piece in understandinghow well the Swedish VC industry works and fulfills its purpose in the economy. Thisknowledge is missing in the literature. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The calibration between a camera and an industrial robot is a well-established area of research. Nevertheless, traditional setups concentrate on the case in which the camera is either attached to the robot or static. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the stock market as a source of funding for innovation by looking at the ability of the stock market to attract, identify and channel funds to innovative firms. We analysed 541 IPOs on the Swedish stock market between the years 2000-2015, using patent applications as a proxy for innovation. LÄS MER
5. The Effect of Environmental Policy Stringency on Environmental Innovations - A Cross Country ComparisonKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a cross-country comparison based on panel-data across 30 countries from 1990-2012. It uses a Negative Binomial Regression Model to test The Porter Hypothesis to see if environmental policy stringency affects the number of environmental innovations in a country. LÄS MER