Sökning: "payment service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 163 uppsatser innehållade orden payment service.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : A payment is the most fundamental aspect of a trade that involves funds. In recent years, the development of new payment services has accelerated significantly as the world has moved further into the digital era. This transition has led to an increased demand of digital payment solutions that can handle trades across the world. LÄS MER
2. Payment methods influencing purchase behavior in the clothing e-commerce : A study of millennials in Jönköping, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: Electronic commerce has recently been seen as a very auspicious service of technology witnessed in the last decade. Several types of e-commerce initiatives include very modernized and upgraded facilities such as smart cards, online retailing, and remote payments that help make the payment process faster and more consistent. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates challenges that emerge for Swedish incumbent banks when pursuing compliance with IT security regulations, while simultaneously striving towards innovation in order to maintain market competitiveness in terms of digital payment service offerings. As competition increases within the payment service industry, developing innovative services becomes increasingly important. LÄS MER
4. Blockkedjesystem för smarta elnät : En undersökning om befintliga blockkedjesystem där deras egenskaper analyseras, och kvantitativa mätningar gällande deras responstid utförsKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The interest in blockchain technology is increasing and is being applied in more areas than just cryptocurrencies. To facilitate the use of blockchains suppliers are launching blockchain-as-a-service, which is a fusion between cloud service and blockchain. LÄS MER
5. The Emergence of Decentralized Web in the Education Field : A Case Study on Challenges of Learning Systems based on Decentralized Learning ModelMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : Decentralization of web is, also known as Web 3.0 or Semantic Web, is catching on quickly. Deployment of a decentralized network or system for learning purposes in an educational institution could involve the use of new cutting-edge technologies and tools behind blockchain systems and Social Networking Sites (SNS). LÄS MER