Sökning: "peak shaving"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden peak shaving.
1. Variation Management Strategies for Future Construction Sites: A study to address role of an equipment rental business in the energy transitionH-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Construction sites are facing challenges with high power peaks due to electrificationof heavy equipment where potential consequences are increased power tariffs locallyand risk of limited power supply. Another development is an increased intermittentpower supply due to more wind- and solar power in the electricity system, whichcauses price fluctuations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the possibility of adding a photovoltaic(PV) power station to an already planned wind park in terms of profitability. At this time, southern Sweden’s grid is facing a number of challenges and is hurting economic development. Hybrid parks have showed to be able to tackle some of those challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Due to the rampant growth of the penetration of renewables into the electrical grids across the world, more challenges appear in the way to assure the optimal operation of the energy system. More particularly, in the case of Sweden, the nuclear power decommissioning tendency and the 100% renewable energy target by 2040, set two strong additional motivations for the rise of issues regarding variability, uncertainty, stability, balancing and quality in the grid. LÄS MER
4. Energilagring i Rosendal : Dimensionering av ett energilagringssystem för mobilitetshuset BrandmästarenKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : Uppsala is growing at a fast rate and todays powergrid cannot support the increase in population hence the power grid must be relieved. We can accomplish this through peak shaving. The mobility house Dansmästaren in Rosendal was built with the purpose of serving as a test bed for technical systems that have the task of relieving the power grid. LÄS MER
5. Unlocking the Potential of Battery Energy Storage Systems in the Nordic Frequency Regulation Markets : A techno-economic analysis to evaluate long-term profitabilityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : As the Swedish power system has increased its shares of production coming from intermittent renewables, the production coming from large rotational units as nuclear, and hydropower, has decreased. Thereby, the power system has become more sensitive to sudden changes between production and consumption of electricity, increasing the risk of disruptions in the electricity grid. LÄS MER