Sökning: "pedestrian detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden pedestrian detection.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Modern camera-based vehicle safety systems heavily rely on machine learning and consequently require large amounts of training data to perform reliably. However, collecting and annotating the needed data is an extremely expensive and time-consuming process. In addition, it is exceptionally difficult to collect data that covers critical scenarios. LÄS MER
2. Real-time vehicle and pedestrian detection, a data-driven recommendation focusing on safety as a perception to autonomous vehiclesKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : Object detection exists in many countries around the world after a recent growing interest for autonomous vehicles in the last decade. This paper focuses on a vision-based approach focusing on vehicles and pedestrians detection in real-time as a perception for autonomous vehicles, using a convolutional neural network for object detection. LÄS MER
3. Impact of Video Compression on the Performance of Object Detection Algorithms in Automotive ApplicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to generally expose the impact of using video compression methods on the performance accuracy of a neural network-based pedestrian detection system. Moreover, the emphasis is on investigating the consequences of using both compressed training and testing images with such neural network applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Multi-target tracking (MTT) methods estimate the trajectory of targets from noisy measurement; therefore, they can be used to handle the pedestrian-vehicle interaction for a moving vehicle. MTT has an important part in assisting the Automated Driving System and the Advanced Driving Assistance System to avoid pedestrian-vehicle collisions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Radar plays a major role in safety-critical applications mainly in the automotive industry due to its weather and lighting independence. The progress made in radar hardware technology has made it possible to detect objects more efficiently. LÄS MER