Sökning: "peer pressure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden peer pressure.
1. Grupptryckets & kamratinflytandets roll i ungdomsbrottslighet Om tidigare kriminellas erfarenheter av brottslighet under ungdomstiden.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The present qualitative research aims to study the role of peer pressure- and influence injuvenile delinquency and what measures are seen as relevant to work against it. A total offive interviews were made with former male criminals to investigate their experience of peerpressure- & influence during their adolescence (15-20 years old). LÄS MER
2. Always Listening? : An Exploratory Study of the Perceptions of Voice Assistant Technology in IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Voice assistant technology on smartphones, smart speakers, or those on the wearable devices is one of the fastest-growing artificial intelligence applications in the market now. However, with the potential ethical issues related to the voice technology, it still has not been extensively covered in major markets such as Indonesia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HHJ, Avd. för naturvetenskap och biomedicin
Sammanfattning : Angina pectoris är bröstsmärta orsakat av myokardischemi, till följd av kranskärlsjukdom med eller utan stenoser eller icke kranskärlsjukdom. Arbetsprov är den vanligaste undersökningen för angina pectoris. LÄS MER
4. Intention Behavior Gap in Purchasing Used Products : A Quantitative Analysis of Factors Determining Purchase of Secondhand Household Durables in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The incremental awareness ofenvironmental issues and sustainability has shifted the retail industryin past years. Consumers are increasingly demanding for sustainable products and services and consequently, companies need to address customers’ demands to maintain their profitability. LÄS MER
5. Förekomst samt hantering av psykisk ohälsa och stress bland räddningstjänstens insatsledande personal : - Enkätstudie med 89 insatsledande respondenter inom räddningstjänsten.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : People who work in the rescue service as task-leading personnel/fire commanders participate in rescue operations that in one or more ways can be perceived as traumatic. Firefighters who service as task-leading personnel have an overall responsibility regarding their own personnel, the people who are affected and in need of rescue efforts as well as any media coverage and the like, all this combined with the time pressure that often exists in connection with a rescue operation are factors that contribute to increased levels of stress for people who work in the rescue service as task-leading personnel Of the 89 participants in this survey, 71% have experienced some form of stress-related symptoms in connection with a rescue operation, the most common symptoms discovered in this study are sleep problems, depression and flashbacks in various forms which are typical reactions that can occur in connection with a traumatic rescue operation. LÄS MER