Sökning: "perception of reality"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 281 uppsatser innehållade orden perception of reality.
16. Students’ Perception of Religious Phenomena in Japan and the Inadequacy of ’Religion’ as Conceptual Tool in a non-Western ContextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study was to evaluate the attitude of Japanese university students towards religious phenomena in Japan, with specific emphasis on the ones labelled new religious movements. This has been achieved through ten semi-structured interviews with female and male university students based in Tokyo, all with varying personal experiences with religion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : Thanks to the rapid development in areas such as artificial intelligence companies now have the possibility to collect and analyze data to improve their business. These algorithms quickly result in large volumes of data, which are to be processed and understood by humans. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : Does our cultural background colour our perception of nature? And if so, can it be seen when asked about early childhood memories? These were some of the starting questions I was pondering over after a walk in the forest with 5 women from different continents. Even if we were about same age, it was quite clear that what we saw and how we perceived the surroundings differed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Projections estimate that by 2050 hundreds of millions to a billion people will migrate elsewhere due to environmental reasons. The increasing frequency and intensity of natural hazards posed by climate change, as well as the slow-onset degradation of habitats all over the planet, will drive more and more species to migrate towards more habitable and safe environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Handling occlusion between real and virtual objects is a challenging problem in Augmented Reality (AR) applications. Incorrect and inaccurate occlusion handling may cause confusion in users’ perception which leads to non-realistic and non-immersive AR experiences. LÄS MER