Sökning: "performance management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2749 uppsatser innehållade orden performance management.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The present work is about how it is possible to organise the practising activity from theperspective of a viola player. It may be a tool for understanding how to balancedifferent loads of practise and rest for young musicians who aim to a professionalcareer. LÄS MER
2. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson has an interest in investigating if the fast-growing concept known as machine learning can be applied to beam management, in a 5G NR environment using mmWave frequencies. Because of the high path-loss at mmWave frequencies and high throughput demands of 5G NR systems it is crucial to the UE to always stay connected to the most suitable beam, to provide highest possible throughput. LÄS MER
5. Transformation of a policy instrument for energy renovation of housing : Real case application on the French tax credit for energy transitionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : The fight against climate change and the reduction of energy precarity are two major challenges of the energy policy of any country. Energy management in the building sector, particularly in the housing sector, is therefore crucial, and the energy renovation of housing makes it possible to reconcile these challenges by reducing households energy expenditure and greenhouse gas emissions in the residential sector. LÄS MER