Sökning: "performance measurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 974 uppsatser innehållade orden performance measurement.
1. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson has an interest in investigating if the fast-growing concept known as machine learning can be applied to beam management, in a 5G NR environment using mmWave frequencies. Because of the high path-loss at mmWave frequencies and high throughput demands of 5G NR systems it is crucial to the UE to always stay connected to the most suitable beam, to provide highest possible throughput. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : The World Health Organization lists radon as one of the 19 most important substances that cause cancer. As a naturally occurring harmful gas, Radon mostly exist in rocks, making caves, mines, etc. However, since Radon gas has great ability to dissolve in water, radon can travel to anywhere. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis surveyed existing technologies and research on pedestrian detection systems using video as input. The purpose of the study was to investigate what such a software would need to produce to be relevant for the fire safety engineer in outdoor circulation- or egress applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Bending stiness is one of the most important mechanical properties in paperboard making,giving rigidity to panels and boxes. This property is currently only possible to measure bydestructive measure o the production line. LÄS MER