Sökning: "performance measurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1051 uppsatser innehållade orden performance measurement.
1. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
2. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER
3. Energieffektivisering av dricksvattendistribution : dataanalys och simulering av pumpdrift vid Görvälns vattenverkL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This project investigates the efficiency of the water distribution system from Görväln's pumping station to Norrvatten's central consumption zone. The goal is to propose actions that lead to enhanced energy efficiency. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The main goal of this project has been to investigate how a message queue can be used to handle error codes in log files more actively. The project has followed the Design Science Research Methodology for development and implementation of the solution. A model of the transaction system was developed and emulated in newly developed applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : A closed system of a liquid metal jet loop operating in vacuum is modelled and investigated using a commercial 1D simulation tool. Possible methods to approximate a free-falling jet in vacuum to capture the behavior of the system in 1D is investigated. LÄS MER