Sökning: "performance-based pay"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden performance-based pay.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för skog och träteknik (SOT)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish forestry industry has since the beginning of the mechanization in the 1950´s had a technology development that streamlined the industry and reduced costs. The role of lumberjacks has changed a lot since hand tools were replaced by high-tech forestry machines. LÄS MER
2. Chef och anställdas upplevelser av ett individuellt prestationsbaserat lönesystem : Identifiering av upplevelser och utmaningar vid prestationsbaserat arbete på ett rekryteringsföretagKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate and identify perceptions, problems and challenges that may arise for wage-setting managers as well as individual employees when working with a performance-based payroll system. A letter of formal notice was sent to a recruitment company inviting them to participate in the study, which also included an explanation of the study’s purpose, approach and procedure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the short and long-term effects of pay dispersion on firm performance in publicly listed Swedish firms. Pay dispersion refers to the difference in compensation between or within organizational levels. There are two contradicting theoretical views of pay dispersions effect on firm performance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : CEO pay-performance relationship is a topic that has been largely discussed and researched. Questions still remain on precisely how CEO remuneration is related to company performance. Recently, attention has shifted from how much executives are paid to how they are paid. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för företagsekonomi; Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The application of performance-based pay system among enterprises is becoming more frequent. Performance-based pay systems is used by organizations in hope of increasing productivity and have become more flexible. Employees may perceive the performance-based salary as a motivator or a threat depending on lifesituation and personality. LÄS MER