Sökning: "pharmaceutical industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 255 uppsatser innehållade orden pharmaceutical industry.
1. Financial Justifications for the Software-as-a-Service Business Model Trend Based on Financial Differences between Companies in the Software-as-a-Service and Pharmaceutical IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model is a new type of business model that hasgained great attention from both researchers and practitioners. The rapid growth has resultedin a more and more refined business model and is described as the future of software. Thus, itis not unexpected that the model is frequently used for many start-ups. LÄS MER
2. Service innovation in the pharmaceutical industry : How do existing value propositions restrict the adoption of new resources?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topics of value propositions and service innovation have been highly interesting topics within service-dominant logic. Something that has not been studied in previous research, and the purpose of this thesis, is to investigate; how current value propositions restrict service innovation by restricting digital resource utilization. LÄS MER
3. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : We unify literature on licensing in the pharmaceutical industry and empirically verify pre-established and identify new determinants of value creation and appropriation based on a contemporary data set of licensing deals made between 2015 and 2020. We observe positive returns for licensor and licensee. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The development of new heat exchanger patterns is ever changing. Companies are constantly pushing innovation to satisfy costumer needs in terms of thermal efficiency, reliability and serviceability. In this thesis, the implementation of dimples in the corrugated pattern of a plate heat exchanger is investigated to increase the thermal efficiency. LÄS MER