Sökning: "phenotypic and genetic correlations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden phenotypic and genetic correlations.
1. Linear assessment in Swedish Warmblood foals : and the relationship to linear traits described at Young Horse TestUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : Of all Swedish Warmblood (SWB) foals born between 2014 and 2018 approximately 24% attended foal inspection. At the foal inspections trained judges assess conformation and gait traits by evaluating/subjective scoring five traits and making a linear profiling/description of 15 traits. LÄS MER
2. Phenotypic differences between plus-tree progenies of Sitka spruce (Picea sitchensis) and a comparison with Norway spruce (Picea abies)Master-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Forest productivity and economic gains are two of the most important aspects to consider when managing forests these days. The performance of these depends on rotation periods and yields providing new opportunities to maximize earnings from the forest site and plant material. LÄS MER
3. Variation in tameness among red junglefowls (Gallus gallus) induces variation in activity related behaviours : Exploring the basis of early domesticationKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Biologi
Sammanfattning : The mechanisms behind early domestication of animals are still unknown and an important question is how the changes leading to what is called the domesticated phenotype have developed. It has been suggested that the domestication process has been based on tameness of animals, and that tameness is genetically correlated to other traits. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : Då flera parasiter över hela världen har blivit resistenta mot anthelmintikum har det blivit viktigt att hitta andra metoder till att motverka parasiter hos får. I Sverige är 90% av fårbesättningarna infekterade av nematoder. LÄS MER
5. Increasing the knowledge of Bali cattle management - the key to maintain genetic variation and improve animal welfareMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : In Indonesia half of the 4.5 million households that keep livestock are small scale farmers. The most important cattle breed for these farmers is the Bali cattle, which is a dual purpose animal that is well adapted to demanding conditions. LÄS MER