Sökning: "physical barriers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 339 uppsatser innehållade orden physical barriers.
1. How can socioducts contribute to urban social sustainability? A case study of the two eco/socioducts in Hammarby SjöstadMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since traditional methods of bridging physical barriers, such as roads and railways, have not fully solved the problem of creating safe and attractive environments, new solutions have emerged. Socioducts aims to bridge barriers, provide safe and inviting environments for pedestrians and cyclists, create social cohesion and connectivity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Industry 4.0 is the fourth, most recent industrial revolution, and refers to the integration of thedigital and the physical world in a manufacturing environment. Since first introduced in 2011,Industry 4.0 has gained significant academic and industrial attention. LÄS MER
3. A comparative study between fully digital retailers and partly digital retailers on the Swedish sports nutrition marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has a big impact on the retailing market. Customer behaviour is changing towards an increasing preference for digital sales channels. It is a challenge for companies to adapt to the rapid market changes. Barriers of market entry for digital retailers are decreasing and the competition is getting tougher. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Savings rates are strongly predictive of future economic growth and, for several reasons, it is difficult to save in areas where resources are scarce. Increasing access to financial services is crucial to efficiently allocate funds and can help even small savings be invested in countries that historically have had lower financial development. LÄS MER
5. Extended Gate - Barriers and opportunities for intermodal improvements, a case study of Port of GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER