Sökning: "physical chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden physical chemistry.
1. An investigation of the interactions between clay nanoplatelets in the presence of monovalent and divalent salts, as well as cationic peptides utilising atomistic molecular dynamicsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Clays are negatively charged nanoplatelets with a layered silicate structure. It has been observed from small angle X-ray scattering measurements, and coarse-grained molecular dynamics simulations (CG-MD) that clay nanoplatelets are able to form stacks, known as tactoids, in the presence of divalent or multivalent counterions [8, 5]. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : Water is a fundamental part of life as we know it, and by that also a fundamental for biology, chemistry, and parts of physics. Understanding how water behaves and interacts is key in many fields of all these three branches of science. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : After the sewage wastewater is collected from different households and directed to the treatment plants, it goes through several processes, which are physical, chemical and biological. The different processes remove the contaminant, and produce a semi-solid material named sludge. Sludge has a huge amount of liquid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Biomedical application of nanoparticles is largely associated to their fate in biological media which, in fact, is related to their surface properties. Surface functionalitzation plays a key role in determining biodegradation, cytotoxicity and biodistribution through interactions which may be meditated by the macromolecules occurring in biological media. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : SKB (Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB) planerar att förvara utbränt kärnbränsle i berggrunden, KBS-3 metoden. Enligt den s.k. KBS-3 metoden ska förvaret bestå av tre skyddsbarriärer, kopparkapslarna, bentonitleran och urberget. LÄS MER