Sökning: "place identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1082 uppsatser innehållade orden place identity.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This project explores the impact of a mobile website (MWS) designed to enhance knowledge and interest in local history among residents of Eberswalde as a sample for an Eastern German post-communist city. It aims to strengthen the sense of regional identity and attachment, potentially affecting their decision to remain in or leave the region. LÄS MER
2. Detta vill jag berätta : Materiell kultur och identitet hos ogifta Svenska kvinnliga amerikaemigranter verksamma inom sjukvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to create a deeper understanding of the identity and self-image of female Swedish emigrants of the 1880s-1920s with the help of preserved personal objects by answering the following questions with a microhistory approach: What significance did material objects have for the identity formulation of female Swedish emigrants in healthcare in America? And, What do the material objects tell us about the identity, self-image and experience of these unmarried female Swedish-American emigrants? To answer the questions material sources have been examined with the use of Wilhelm Dilthey's hermeneutic method of interpretation. A method where historical understanding is viewed as essential for our ability to interpret historical meaning. LÄS MER
3. Creating the world's most sustainable and attractive travel destination. A content analysis of sustainable place brand identities in Southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the place brand identities of seven Destination Management Organisations (DMOs) in southern Sweden guide their sustainable tourism communication. With the importance of sustainability becoming clear, interest in sustainable place branding is growing rapidly in scholarly and professional contexts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The paper is a qualitative study on non-believers’ participation in the Swedish Church and aims to answer questions on why people who have nothing to do with a social institution’s groundwork choose to engage in their work. Why and how can the Swedish Church be important to non-believers? The study begins with a presentation of the problem at hand in which there is stated that research in the area is limited and that further research concerning the topic is needed to understand non-believers’ religious activity. LÄS MER
5. “HYRAN VERKAR INTE VARA ETT PROBLEM GIVET ANTALET INTRESSENTER VI HAFT”. En kritisk diskursanalys av mediernas makt över en gentrifieringsprocess utifrån fallet MöllevångenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Executive summary Sweden has gone from having the most regulated housing-market in Europe, to having one of the most liberal and market oriented ones in just 30 years. This has a great impact on the everyday life of the many people living in Sweden's larger cities. LÄS MER