Sökning: "plasma parameters"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92 uppsatser innehållade orden plasma parameters.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The search for cheaper and more compact accelerators has led to the development of laser-driven plasma-based accelerators. In comparison to conventional particle accelerators, the plasma-based accelerator is inherently insensitive to the breakdown of the acceleration structure and therefore greater accelerating fields can be obtained. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis concerns the modeling of the pedestal in the fusion plasma device DTT and its dependence on several plasma parameters. The modeling was performed using the Europed code which is based on the EPED model. Several parameters were found to have a significant impact on the pedestal predictions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : In the last 30 years, numerical models have been developed to properly analyze Hall eect thrusters (HET),leading to a bridge between analytical prediction/empirical intuition and experiments. For companies in thespace sector, these codes serve to much more than simply simulating the thruster, but it provides a fast, cheapand reliable tool for processes such as validation and verication procedures, as well as for technical developmentof the thruster. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of Manual and QIAcube miRNA Extraction from Plasma with the miRNeasy Advanced Kit from QiagenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sepsis is a syndrome causing millions of deaths every year. The diagnosis today uses several parameters one of which is blood culture. It can take up to 48 hours to get results. Sepsis can lead to major organ dysfunction in a span of four hours; therefore time is of the essence. LÄS MER
5. Field study of the drought’s impact on feeding strategy and biological parameters in early lactation dairy cattleMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : The summer of 2018 was unusually warm and dry. For animal production, this resulted in poor pastures, reduced harvests of crops, such as roughage and grains, and increased risk for heat stress in the animals. The drought led to problems as in shortage of animal feed, which made the feeding of dairy cattle difficult. LÄS MER