Sökning: "plastic bad"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden plastic bad.
1. Why is plastic waste at recycling centres poorly sorted? A study of the plastic waste sorting at Sysav’s recycling centresKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för miljö- och klimatvetenskap (CEC)
Sammanfattning : Reducing plastic waste incineration is crucial for Sweden’s transition to a carbon neutral society in 2045. To achieve this goal, it is essential to increase the material recycling of plastics. LÄS MER
2. Packaging for Plant-based protein diets - Exploring the requirements from the consumer and industry perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The sustainable production and consumption of foods is gaining traction and globally, it is believed that there is nutritional transitional taking place from animal-based protein to plant-based protein. Product requirements, supply chain conditions, and consumption patterns for animal-based proteins and plant-based proteins will vary. LÄS MER
3. A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Alternative Polymers to Poly(vinyl chloride) for Use in Flooring ApplicationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : Poly(vinyl chloride) has a long history of use in the flooring industry. Throughout the years, several environmental and health issues have arisen concerning the production, usage and disposal of PVC. LÄS MER
4. The blue-end of the spectrum of plastics : A step toward understanding the role of blue biopolymers in phasing out fossil plasticsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : For more than a century, plastics have become an increasingly important part of the human society. Thanks to the durability and the many varieties of plastic it has a wide range of applications, but unfortunately the traditional plastic made from fossil oil has its drawbacks. LÄS MER
5. The relation between food shelf-life and environmental impact of different plastic packaging alternativesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : The attention to the environmental impact of plastics materials used in food packaging has produced several studies in the last decade and consumers have started wondering about the utility and the functions of food packaging. In fact, the use and the production of plastic polymers cause pollution due to the disposal and to the CO2 emission. LÄS MER