Sökning: "platform business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 uppsatser innehållade orden platform business model.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Promoting the use of electric vehicles (EVs) has become an important measure to solve the environmental issue in China. In Beijing, the number of EVs has increased rapidly during recent years. In parallel, an extensive charging infrastructure has been deployed. LÄS MER
3. Generation Y and digital banking : How can traditional Swedish retail banks address the needs and behavior of Generation Y in digital banking?Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The financial sector is transforming as a result of PSD2 and open banking. The traditional retail banks face new competition from FinTechs and BigTechs. 78 percent of Nordic banks are concerned by the threat of disruption and 88 percent think that they need to rethink their business model. LÄS MER
4. The Platform-Based Branding Cycle: Conceptualizing the Roles of the Platform-Based Brand Using the Case of AirbnbMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Thesis purpose: To explore the phenomenon of businesses utilizing a platform strategy to create value from a branding perspective. We examine how the role of the brand for a platform is different than for a traditional business in order to conceptualize the role of a platform-based brand. LÄS MER
5. Analys av värdeerbjudandet i en flersidig affärsmodell : En studie hos startupföretaget Epic EatsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the multisided platform business model this implies that there is a requirement for several stakeholders to be active dependently on each other to obtain value from such a business model. The study uses qualitative interviews to investigate some of a company’s stakeholders and these interviews are coded and analyzed using Osterwalder’s Value Proposition Canvas. LÄS MER