Sökning: "platform liability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden platform liability.
1. Principalansvaret i en modern kontext : Vem ansvarar för misslyckade gig?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The gig economy has made it possible for individuals to capitalize on the surplus value in a product or their spare time. However, the companies who operate in the gig economy see themselves as tech companies and state that they only provide an intermediary platform where a customer and a gig worker can meet. LÄS MER
2. Mellanhänder eller internetpolis? : En analys av onlineplattformars ansvar vid användargenererade immaterialrättsintrångUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The liability regime in the European Union for online intermediaries have for a long time been built on the assumption that these intermediaries are neutral conveyors of information and should therefore not be liable for the content posted by third parties. With the emergence of online platforms as the new dominant online intermediary, this assumption no longer corresponds to reality. LÄS MER
3. The VAT liability of digital platforms: the EU rules in the light of the OECD GuidelinesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Considering the growing role of digital platforms in e-commerce sales, countries have requested guidance on how to create efficient and effective rules regarding the liability for digital platforms to collect VAT on online sales of goods without creating undue administrative costs and compliance burdens. Therefore, in 2019, the OECD provided guidelines in this regard. LÄS MER
4. Article 17(7) of Directive 2019/790 on Copyright and Related Rights in the Digital Single MarketMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Prior to the adoption of Article 17 of the Directive (EU) 2019/790 on Copyright and Related Rights in the Digital Single Market, the e-Commerce Directive provided hosting liability exemptions for intermediary service providers. In addition, copyright exceptions and limitations were previously optional and their implementation was at liberty of the Member States. LÄS MER
5. The Uber Boundary : Contextualizing the Organizational Boundary of a Digital Platform OrganizationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Digital platform organizations challenges the organizational landscape by utilizing technology enabling cost efficient transactions. Uber is a commonly known example of such an organization, where tensions have arisen in various local contexts due to that the organization draw their boundary tightly around the platform to the benefit of organizational efficiency. LÄS MER