Sökning: "player engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden player engagement.
1. Designing Mobile Augmented Reality Board Games - Exploring the Design Space With Regard to Player EngagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Augmented reality board games is a relatively new concept. Designing these typesof games can be challenging for designers as there are no well established guidelinesto consider. The combination of board games and augmented reality creates a largenew design space for designers to explore. LÄS MER
2. Gamification for Sustainability - An experts' perspective on the opportunities and challenges of gamification as a tool to foster sustainability practices within organisationsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS); Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Gamification and sustainability are two topics that have gained a lot of attention in the past few years, both from the corporate sector and the academic community. Yet, the connection between the two concepts has seldom been made. LÄS MER
3. A Decade to Deliver : The Implementation Progress of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals in the Private SectorMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As a response to the ‘Grand Challenges’ of the 21st century such as climate change and social inequalities, the achievement of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), released by the United Nations in 2015, became a matter of urgency. The SDGs are a continuation of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) aiming to cover an even broader scope of social, environmental and economic challenges. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : In the globalized world, the distribution of power is spread among different types of actors, including non-states. Diasporas in that respect possess an ability to gain actorness. Especially in the frames of ‘soft power’ since the sources of that power is tight to attractiveness. LÄS MER
5. “Accentus” - Experiencing the consequences of a lack of staff in Swedish healthcare through a serious gameKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS); Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish healthcare industry has been in a crisis and suffered from a lack of staff and high burnout rate for many years. In this thesis we explore the possibility of bringing this to everyones’ attention by developing a serious game, where the player can experience and learn about the issues from within a hospital. LÄS MER