Sökning: "policy and communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 634 uppsatser innehållade orden policy and communication.
1. Politisk kommunikation i det moderna medielandskapet : En frameanalys på Sverigedemokraterna och Vänsterpartiets framställningar av säkerhetspolitik på sociala medier och dess interaktioner från allmänhetenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how political communication of security policy is presented by Swedish parliamentary parties in the context of media development. Political actors have been given increased opportunities to communicate with the public, therefore the aim of this study is also to investigate how their political communication affects the interactions that it creates, such as readers' commentary on social media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Current Swedish aid policies were dictated in the document “Policy for Global Development” (PGD), which was endorsed by parliament in 2003. PGD was created in response to a recognised need to apply a holistic view with regards to international development efforts. LÄS MER
3. Politisk kommunikation vid kris : En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av svenska statsministrars tal till nationenKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Sweden has seen an increase in the use of “speech to the nation” by the recent Prime ministers. It is a type of speech reserved for major crises and since 1974 just six have been held, four of them since 2020. LÄS MER
4. Enviromental Discourse and Government Framing : a Comparative Study about the portrayal of Environmental issues by governmental actors in Poland and SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative content analysis that explores the presence of government framing in political communications regarding environmental issues by governmental actors in Sweden and Poland. By analyzing policy documents, press releases, and equivalent content spanning recent years, the study aims to identify instances of "emphasis framing" deployed by official governmental entities. LÄS MER
5. Digital transformation in the healthcare sector: Drivers for adoption of digital healthcare technologiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The study explores factors that drive the adoption of digital healthcare technologies. In venturing into this emerging domain of research the study attempts to answer the following research question: What drives the adoption of digital technologies in healthcare?. LÄS MER