Sökning: "policy implementation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1091 uppsatser innehållade orden policy implementation.
1. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
2. REINTEGRATION OR REVICTIMIZATION?: An Analysis of Reintegration Assistance Provided to Victims of Human TraffickingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is a crime that extends beyond borders and jurisdictions. International legal standards exist to prevent, suppress, and reintegrate victims into their communities. Once repatriated, survivors of human trafficking require various physical, psychological, and social recovery services, commonly conceptualized as aftercare services. LÄS MER
3. Child and adolescent mental health intervention: The perspectives of social workers and religious healers in GhanaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The involvement of social workers and religious healers in the treatment and management of child and adolescent mental health disorder (CAMHD) is not a new phenomenon in most African contexts such as Ghana. CAMHD is a global burden, and it is projected to be more in Low and medium-income countries (LMICs) than in High income countries (HICs) in the near future due to the lack of attention and support accorded mental health care in LIMCs. LÄS MER
4. TO IMPLEMENT, OR NOT TO IMPLEMENT, THAT IS THE QUESTION - The role of non-state actors in environmental policy implementation in SerbiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses what roles non-state actors plays in practical environmental policy implementation in Serbia. European environmental policies have been particularly difficult for new EU-member states and candidate countries to adhere to over the years. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental goals are often agreed upon on the international level. Local municipality land use planning can contribute to various overall environmental goals, including those necessary to reach the European Green Deal. LÄS MER