Sökning: "policy implementation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1002 uppsatser innehållade orden policy implementation.
1. POLICY FAILURES OF SINGAPORE’S INCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMMES The inaccessibility of persons with disabilities to the labour market in SingaporeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to understand why the employment rate of persons with disabilities in Singapore is significantly low despite its extensive and generous inclusive employment programmes and the ratification and implementation of the UNCRPD; are these policy failures, what are the possible gaps in the inclusive employment policies and how does it comply with the UNCRPD Article 27 of Work and Employment. These questions are answered through the theoretical lens of policy failure and inclusive employment, and applying the policy failure measures as set forth by McConnell’s “criteria of policy success and failure” as well as an in-depth analysis of the inclusive employment policies’ eligibility criteria. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis work examines integration in the EU on forest policy, aiming to understand what drives the integration process on the area. The study is centred on analysing the differences between the first and second forestry strategy and on how Council of the European Union and the European Parliament relate to these. LÄS MER
3. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
4. Understanding implementation gaps in honour-related violence & oppression policy : A case study exploring the promises and pitfalls faced by teachers when implementing policy in a Swedish school environmentMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Honour-related violence and oppression has been politically prioritised in Sweden during the past two decades. National policies have been formulated, laws adopted, and the school has been identified as a crucial actor for preventing this type of violence at the local level. LÄS MER
5. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER