Sökning: "policy perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 uppsatser innehållade orden policy perception.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : This essay departs from the perception that in a Swedish context of educational policy, a change in the educational conception has occurred, from a democratic conception of education to an instrumental one. The purpose of the study is to explore how the purpose of the history subject can be understood in relation to this change. LÄS MER
3. Return policies for online clothing retailers - A study of the return policy leniency and the importance of return policies to retailers and consumersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. JÄMLIKHET OCH RESPEKTFULLA RELATIONER I KLASSRUMMET Intervjuer med högstadieelever födda i Syrien och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims:Syrian children who have experienced the terror of civil war have happily found themselves in a peaceful Sweden, where there is a completely different value system and a different "normal" life. The purpose of this essay is to ex-amine some of these teen-agers' perception of new values and principles of gender equality and to observe the changes that have taken place in their way of thinking, especially as these children are raised according to the strict rules of Islamic-Arab tradition. LÄS MER
5. Language requirements for Swedish citizenship : Adult language learners' attitudes towards the Swedish language test for immigrantsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Centrum för tvåspråkighetsforskning
Sammanfattning : In line with the global trend of increased language requirements for naturalization, the Swedish government decided in 2019 to introduce a language test for citizenship. Drawing on Norton Peirce’s (1995) notion of investment and Fraser’s (2000) definition of participatory parity, this study investigates adult second language learners’ attitudes towards the test and analyzes how investment in language learning and perception of possibilities for participatory parity influence their views. LÄS MER