Sökning: "policy perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 265 uppsatser innehållade orden policy perception.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change has drastically changed the prospects of obtaining resources in the Arctic that where long deemed unobtainable due to the harsh climate in the region. The European Union has gradually evolved its Arctic policy in recent years due to these severe alterations, in which the European Commission has been the most active in pursuing that policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyze the social services' guidance document for assistance to residents in the city of Malmö and its impact for the social work with homelessness in Malmö. The study based its empirical data on a qualitative content analysis of the social services' guidance document for assistance to residents in the city of Malmö. LÄS MER
3. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
4. Diskussioner om aktivietsersättning - En diskursanalys av riksdagsdebatten om aktivitetsersättningenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The scope of this thesis was to examine how members of the Swedish Parliament construct the Swedish Activity Compensation scheme in contemporary legislative debate. This study sought to fulfil this scope by applying Laclau and Mouffe’s discourse analytical approach to fifteen records of proceedings portraying debate in the Swedish Parliament, ranging from the parliamentary year 2015/16 to 2019/20. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : This essay departs from the perception that in a Swedish context of educational policy, a change in the educational conception has occurred, from a democratic conception of education to an instrumental one. The purpose of the study is to explore how the purpose of the history subject can be understood in relation to this change. LÄS MER