Sökning: "political actors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1311 uppsatser innehållade orden political actors.
1. How have the sanctions against Russia and their counter sanctions affected the Russian trade? - An anlaysis of panel data using the gravity modelKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Economic sanctions are prevalent in the modern world as an alternative to war, instead aiming to maim economic growth and power by hindering trade. In recent times, sanctions have been imposed against many countries, Russia being one of them. Often seen as a response to questionable political and economic acts. LÄS MER
2. THE RELATIVE RELEVANCE OF TRUST Revisiting the relationship between trust and cooperation for the environment in large-scale collective action dilemmasMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many global environmental problems can be understood as collective action dilemmas whichultimately requires cooperation in order for them to be resolved. Due to certain stressors associated with large-scale collective action for the environment it is unlikely that cooperationwill occur. LÄS MER
3. "PATRON UR!" En motivanalys av svenska försvarets omstrukturering från värnpliktsförsvar till yrkesförsvarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2010 the Swedish parliament conducted a voting on a government bill that resulted in that the Swedish defence forces changed from conscription based defence to adefence with indentured soldiers. The purpose of this thesis is to look at this bill with the methodology “motive analysis” which is based on the search for explanatory statements and concealed motives. LÄS MER
4. Den heliga marken - En jämförande studie av medierapporteringen om protesterna i Kallak och Standing RockKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two protests were portrayed in the Swedish news media; the protest of indigenous people against a mine in Kallak, in the region of Norrland in Sweden, compared with the protest of indigenous people against a pipeline in Standing Rock, North Dakota in the U.S. LÄS MER
5. Hur går det för lokaljournalistiken? - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av lokalbevakningen i två kommuner utanför MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In the big city regions in Sweden, with their growing populations, the local newspapers have a large number of municipalities to cover and do not have the same space for every municipality as in local newspapers in other parts of Sweden. Previous studies have shown that many municipalities located within commuting distance from the big cities are covered by local newspapers and public service media as well as hyperlocal media, such as free weeklies and local news sites. LÄS MER