Sökning: "political commentators"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden political commentators.
1. "When You're a Star" : Analysing Accusations of Sexism and Misogyny against President Donald TrumpKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Donald J. Trump is unarguably a controversial United States president for a number of reasons, and one of these is that he has attracted widespread criticism from the media and elsewhere with regard to comments he has made about specific women, or women in general. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : As immigration and integration have become more important to Swedes in recent years, rising to the third most important election question in the 2018 election, the question of national identity has also risen as a topic of interest in Sweden. A heated national debate on what constitutes a Swedish identity raged in 2015-16. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses what some commentators and academics regard as one of the most contentious political issues of the 21st century: The United Kingdom’s vote to leave the European Union, now known as Brexit. As Goodwin and Ford explain, the United Kingdom’s decision to vote to leave the European Union in the 2016 referendum ‘sent shockwaves around the world, rocking financial markets and rekindling global debates about the power of populism and nationalism, as well as the long-term viability of the EU. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The main purpose is to examine how four Swedish political commentators lives upto the ideal of objectivity.Method: Quantitative content analysisProcedure: Coded all articles produced in printed press during 2017 by political commentatorsEwa Stenberg (Dagens Nyheter), Göran Eriksson (Svenska Dagbladet), Lena Mellin(Aftonbladet) and K-G Bergström (Expressen). LÄS MER
5. En scen, en publik, en politisk kommentator : En retorisk analys av politiska kommentatorers skildring av partiledarna efter valet 2018Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The intention of this essay is to examine how the political commentators from three different kinds of media (evening, morning, public service) portray the party leaders after the election of 2018 in Sweden. My first specific research task is to analyze how the commentators portray the party leaders according to Kenneth Burke´s pentadic analysis. LÄS MER