Sökning: "political dissatisfaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden political dissatisfaction.
1. The Dissatisfied Right:A Micro-Level Analysis of Political Dissatisfaction in Supporters of the Populist Radical Right in Rural East GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Contemporary election results of the populist radical right (PRR) reveal significant spatial variation of PRR support within countries. To a large extent, this variation is believed to be based on local and regional differences within the PRR’s electorate, which calls for the inclusion of micro-level analyses in our study of the PRR. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Strikes are according to Lindvall most probable in countries where 35 to 40% of the working people are members in trade unions. France has shown to be a deviant case to the empirical findings of Lindvall with low number of members in trade unions, but high number of strikes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : After the major populist events such as Trump and Brexit, the media politicians turned their attention to the socio-economic and political division between big cities and small countryside communities. Rural areas where right-wing populist parties have found a large part of their support have besome “left-behind places", described as forgotten and misunderstood. LÄS MER
4. Are there any signs of deconsolidation in Tunisia according to the deconsolidation theory? : A qualitative theory consuming case study.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The Arab Spring put several revolutions in motion in the Middle East and North Africa. However, Tunisia was the only country that succeeded with a democratization process, making the country a fairly new democracy. LÄS MER
5. Renewable Energy and the Resettlement of Local Communities - A Case Study of the Olkaria Geothermal Power Plant and the Maasai CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The government of Kenya has committed to run on 100% renewable energy by 2030 as part of the new national development goals, and as a result, the country calls for the construction of additional energy plants. However, the construction of these energy plants have in many cases affected local communities who have been forced to relocate to other areas. LÄS MER