Sökning: "political regulations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1247 uppsatser innehållade orden political regulations.
1. 100 år av representativ demokrati - Hur har våra ”blivande ministrars” bakgrund förändrats under denna tid?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background, objectives, earlier research, and method The Swedish parliament approved universal and equal suffrage for women and men on 24 May 1919. The election to the Swedish second chamber in the parliament in fall 2021 was the first election according to the new regulations. It has now past more than 100 years since this reform. LÄS MER
2. SKATT I UTBYTE MOT KORRUPTION? En kvantitativ studie om effekten av uppfattad korruption på samtycke till skatt i Mellanöstern och NordafrikaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Numerous studies have shown that tax compliance among citizens tend to be lower when they perceive corruption as being widespread within their countries. One explanation for this is that widespread corruption within a country leads to the government losing its political legitimacy provided by the citizens, leading the same citizens to disregard government laws and regulations to a higher degree. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Abstract: In the early 1980s video violence sparked controversy and set a clear example of how new media technology can cause debate in both the public and the political realm. In disagreement on how the technology related to the content it made available, video was depicted as both threat and possibility, raising questions about the medium’s role in society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The digital platform economy is a growing phenomenon worldwide. Something that is often mentioned in connection with the digital platform economy is workers' witnesses of insecure working conditions and unsafe working environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Public procurement concerns how the public sector should act when making purchases and therefore has a great impact on the national economy. Fundamental societal functions such as healthcare and education are supported through public procurement. LÄS MER