Sökning: "political resource"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 369 uppsatser innehållade orden political resource.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Democracy in Asia has declined over the last decade which affects the whole world economically, socially, and politically. For reversing the trend and to implement proactive measures for countries at risk of being autocratized, an understanding of processes that affect the degree of democracy is required. LÄS MER
2. From "the Will to Improve" to "the Will to Transform": Some Promises & Challenges of Sida's Multidimensional Poverty Analysis (MDPA) Framework in BoliviaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Objectives: This study sets out to answer the following research questions: 1. How do Sida and CEDLA problematize poverty and what does this reveal about their underlying development paradigms? 2. LÄS MER
3. Introducing women's political representation as an explanatory variable for aid utilization : An analysis of the influence of women's political representation on the utilization of foreign assistanceKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how women's political representation influences foreign aid utilization. While recent contributions show that the impact of foreign aid is highly dependent on the recipient government, there is still limited research on the relationship between women's political representation and aid utilization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Latin America is considered the most unequal region of the world - and also, its second largest oil producer. Using prior research on resource curse and its potential effects on democracy in the mentioned area, combined with research on gender equality in the Middle East - this paper aims to explore the existence of a potential statistical relationship between oil and gender equality. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hydrogen gas (H2), that is not produced from fossil oil or natural gas, is expected to become a cornerstone in the energy transition strategy in Europe. The recent years, technological and economic advances in the electrolyzer area, along with political and corporate support, have put H2 at the forefront of many countries’ climate change agenda. LÄS MER