Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 2718 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
6. Illegitimate Principles of Exclusion? : The Debate on Denationalization as an Instrument for Counter-terrorism in the United Kingdom.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue of citizenship deprivation has become an increasingly relevant topic in the struggle against terrorism. It is related to different conceptions of citizenship as well as the question of what is at stake in the process of depriving individuals of it. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This case study provides an analysis on how working women mothers in Brazil articulate themselves in a feminist network born on social media (Maternativa) to generate collective empowerment, raise awareness about oppression and mobilize around work rights. Using qualitative methods such as insider participant observation, interviews and content analysis, it investigates how participatory-related communicative practices and feminism interplay on digital and interpersonal environments fostering dialogue, conscientization and, potentially, a “political turn” in the collective’s agenda. LÄS MER
8. Whose Right to Urban Nature? A case study of Old Tidemill Wildlife Garden in Deptford, south-east LondonMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This exploratory research project explores the production and use, and subsequent closure and eviction of the community-designed and managed Old Tidemill Wildlife Garden in Deptford – a predominantly working-class area in south-east London. This community garden played a key role in the lives of many local residents and its closure and subsequent demolition to make way for a large housing project drew a significant backlash from local residents which included protests, law-suits, and the occupation of the garden itself. LÄS MER
9. Rawls, politiken och familjen : En kritisk diskussion av John Rawls rättviseuppfattning som filosofiskt ramverk för rättvisa familjeförhållanden och rättvis familjepolitikKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to critically discuss John Rawls’ theory of “Justice as Fairness” with prime focus on Rawls’ view of the family and its role in a politically just society. Feminist critics, Susan Moller Okin and others, have suggested that Rawls’ theory fails to address issues of gender structured inequalities in society and within families. LÄS MER
10. Peace in the peaks? Changes in water and land distribution in Colombia’s southern highlands during the Post-Peace Agreement phaseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Governance of environmental resources plays a key role in enhancing or hindering progress towards peace in post-conflict societies. Two years after the signing of the Peace Agreement between the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and the government of Colombia, new dynamics on natural resource and land-use are leading to environmental harm in some regions. LÄS MER