Sökning: "poor countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 531 uppsatser innehållade orden poor countries.
1. Digital transformation of healthcare services in developing countries : An exploratory research of healthtech opportunities in Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) marketsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The development of new technologies within healthcare open up for important and valuable opportunities for businesses as well as for individuals. Mobile health is one of the most important digital innovation, since patients get the opportunities to self-manage diseases and to receive healthcare services from specialists wherever and whenever. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of the possibility of phytoremediation (using Salix) as a management tool for abandoned sites moderately contaminated with arsenic : a literature reviewMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : The presence of arsenic in soil and water has become an increasing problem in many countries around the world. The exposure of high concentration of arsenic in its inorganic form in natural environment such as soil and water makes it harmful to both humans, wildlife and plants. LÄS MER
3. Corporate Fraud Culture: Reanalysing the Role of Corporate Governance in Developing Countries. : A Case Study.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Abstract In the current scenario of the business world, organizations face the pervasive problem of corporate fraud. This leads to huge losses and deprivation results in reduced profitability, diminished shareholders returns, loss of growth in opportunities and in certain cases even these threaten the sustainability of the organizations. LÄS MER
4. Association between Entamoeba Histolytica infection and nutritional status among under-five children with severe diarrheal disease in South Asia: evidence from Global Enteric Multicenter Study (GEMS).Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Background: South Asia has the highest burden of malnutrition compared to the rest of the countries in the world. The purpose of this study was to investigate association between Entamoeba Histolytica infection and nutritional status in a cohort of under-5 children treated for severe diarrheal disease. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Gas flaring is a global issue but more especially for developing countries who are faced with various health and environmental challenges. This research paper focusses on the Niger Delta region of Nigeria, who are among the highest ranked for the amount of natural gas flared in the process of oil exploration and extraction. LÄS MER