Sökning: "pop music"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden pop music.
1. Det skulle kunna ingå i nån sorts ensembleledning: En studie om inkludering av stråk- och blåsinstrument i ensembleundervisningen på gymnasietUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Musikhögskolan i Malmö
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how teachers include and furthermore instruct and direct string and wind instrumentalists in ensemble activities, such as western popular music and rock music. Our question at issue is how active and prospective music teachers work inclusive and thereby instruct and direct string and wind instrumentalists in the ensemble activities. LÄS MER
2. Femininity by The Queen of pop & The Queen B : En jämförande studie av hur Beyoncé och Madonna konstruerar femininitet i sina musikvideor och låttexterKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to investigate how femininity is depicted by the female, influential artists Madonna and Beyoncé through music videos. Besides their influence in the musical world, they have also become role models and feminist symbols for women all over the world – however not without also receiving critique. LÄS MER
3. "Mine hips doth not bear false witness" : En undersökning av historiebruk och porträtteringen av medeltiden på sociala medier via #MedievalTikTokKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This essay aim to study the hashtag and trend #MedievalTikTok, popular on the TikTok mobileapplication starting late summer 2020. The trend will get looked at through concepts like use of history (historiebruk). Some of the main ways the trend uses history is for entertainment, socialization and commercialization. LÄS MER
4. Do I Make You Horny Baby? - A musicological analysis of current sexual music made by women in relation to contemporary feminismKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this study I examine current sexual music, made by women. I focus on songs made and/ or performed by contemporary female artists working in genres - such as hip-hop, pop and R&B - that fall under the umbrella term popular music. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Shoegaze reached its peak of popularity in the early 1990s and then abruptly disappeared from the limelight and was outcompeted by other indie rock disciplines such as Britpop and grunge. Although the shoegazer movement was for a relatively short period, the genre has played a significant role in related genres. LÄS MER