Sökning: "popular culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 432 uppsatser innehållade orden popular culture.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The study aims to gain a deeper understanding of podcasts as a phenomenon. It specifically explores Uppsala University students and their podcast listening habits in an effort to gain understanding about why students listen to podcasts, if there are particular genres students are drawn to and why students believe podcasts are successful. LÄS MER
2. The Crux of Virtual Leadership - Understanding how Virtual Leadership is Exercised in Practice by Examining a Case Study in a Global Organizational ContextMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: The Crux of Virtual Leadership: Understanding how Virtual Leadership is Exercised in Practice by Examining a Case Study in a Global Organizational Context Authors: Johanna Delshammar and Josefine Artman Supervisor: PhD Stefan Svenningsson, Department of Business Administration Submission date: 22nd of May 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Purpose: The purpose of this research is to contribute with a deeper understanding of how virtual leadership efforts are exercised in practice within a global organizational context. Moreover, the study also aims to contribute with theoretical insight on the virtual leadership phenomenon, as well as enhance the understanding of how it can be exercised by practitioners. LÄS MER
3. Pornografi och aggressioner : En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av aggressioner, förnedrande beteende och samtycke inom populär pornografi bland svenska mänKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Kriminologi; Högskolan i Gävle/Kriminologi
Sammanfattning : Consuming pornography is common among Swedish men. The content is often problematized in the public debate because of the common reflection of it containing violence against women as well as depicting women as the subordinate gender. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Fermented dairy products are wildly consumable products in today societies, and these products are known for their unique rheological properties due to the complex structural systems they possess. The simplest rheological model for describing yogurt behavior is the Power Law model, but this model parameters are not sufficient for describing the complex behavior during flow and filling. LÄS MER
5. Greedy men and seductive females : A qualitative gender analysis of the representation of villains in the James Bond franchiseMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The over 50-year-old movie icon James Bond is as current as ever. Since being the most prominent representation of a male hero and one of the world’s most recognizable movie icons, James Bond has been under the academicals loupe for many decades. LÄS MER