Sökning: "population growth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1008 uppsatser innehållade orden population growth.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Scientists, politicians and media are increasingly discussing the topic of climate change. Measures such as the Paris Agreement have been taken to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, specially CO2-emissions, in order to prevent the devastating effects of climate change. LÄS MER
3. Environmental Kuznets Curve in Sweden - A regression analysis of the relationship between CO2 emissions and economic growth in Sweden during the years of 1960-2018Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) is a theory suggesting the existence of an inverted U-shaped relationshipbetween emissions and economic growth. In today’s world of environmental awareness, it is an interesting topicsince it suggests that when economic growth reaches a certain point, pollution actually starts decreasing as economicwelfare increases. LÄS MER
4. "They don't exactly talk about it in school": A field study about the effects of family planning programs on university students in Equatorial GuineaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Family planning help individuals achieve their right to health and strengthen their independence. Despite effort to increase access to family planning methods worldwide, less than half of the demand for safe family planning method was met. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER