Sökning: "portraits of three women"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden portraits of three women.
1. Influencers på Instagram, marknadsförare eller normbrytare? : En kvalitativ studie om stereotyper på influencers Instagramkonton.Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate whether traditional advertising strategies exist on social media posts made by Swedish fashion influencers. Furthermore the aim was also to identify any differences and similarities between influencers on Instagram. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Preface:Thank you to all the women in my life who have supported me through this process; to my mother, to my other mother (Susan), to Kara, to Jordan and, of course, to Dolly.Summary:(S)examensarbete is a journey through which I have questioned if knitting can be sexy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the emancipation of the 1880´s women in Scandinavia art. The three paintings in focus all have in common that they are portraits of Swedish female painters who lived in Paris at some point in the 1880´s. The thesis of this essay is that the female artists from 1880 made a Third Space through their art. LÄS MER
4. "Det är så roligt att träna" : En kvalitativ undersökning av hur kvinnor gestaltas i tidningen I FORM:s personporträttKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper, SV
Sammanfattning : I FORM is the biggest health magazine of Scandinavia. It is a magazine that treats subjects like health food, training, sports gear, sex and relationships. The magazine addresses women directly and only women appear in the magazine. This is a study on how I FORM portrays women in their segment called “Addicted to” (Biten av). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In this essay, Kate Chopin's portraits of women in three short stories, 'The Story of an Hour', 'A Respectable Woman', Athénaïse and the novel The Awakening are studied. It is argued that the outcomes depicted can be seen as increasingly provocative and extreme and that the main conflict and ending of The Awakening is a development and combination of the conflicts and resolutions in the three short stories. LÄS MER