Sökning: "position based deformation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden position based deformation.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Realism in video games is furthered each year. Particularly in racing and drivinggames, visual realism in the deformation of cars play a larger and larger role for theimmersion in a virtual world. With the improvements of modern hardware, a newphysically based simulation approach for the deformation of object has emerged. LÄS MER
2. Feasibility of adaptive SBRT of prostate cancer: Investigating uncertainties in AI-driven and CBCT-guided online adaptive radiotherapyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Recent developments in external radiotherapy and its utilization with artificial in- telligence (AI) enables advanced treatment plans for a range of different disease sites. By adapting to the anatomy of the day, target coverage can be ensured while sparing more healthy tissue. LÄS MER
3. Implications of a rapidly thinning ice-margin for annual moraine formation at Gornergletscher, SwitzerlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines genetic processes and climatological significance of annual moraine formation in the foreland of Gornergletscher, a large alpine-valley glacier located in the southern Swiss Alps. A particular focus is set on moraine ridges that have been forming between 2007 and 2019, a period when the glacier has been subject to accelerated retreat and pronounced frontal thinning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sjukhusfysikerutbildningen
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall purpose for this master thesis was to evaluate the deformable algorithm of the optical surface scanning system Catalyst HDTM . The aim was to develop a method to evaluate the non-rigid registration algorithm using a deformable phantom and with it investigate the positioning accuracy of the depth calculation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/MAX IV-laboratoriet
Sammanfattning : Silicon double crystal monochromators are standard in modern synchrotron hard X-ray beamlines. Their role is reducing a polychromatic photon beam to a small range of wavelengths, typically within a bandwidth of 0.01-0.1%. LÄS MER