Sökning: "post-conflict transition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden post-conflict transition.
1. Peace in the peaks? Changes in water and land distribution in Colombia’s southern highlands during the Post-Peace Agreement phaseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Governance of environmental resources plays a key role in enhancing or hindering progress towards peace in post-conflict societies. Two years after the signing of the Peace Agreement between the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and the government of Colombia, new dynamics on natural resource and land-use are leading to environmental harm in some regions. LÄS MER
2. After the Celebrations, Silence? A Grounded Theory Study on Remembering and Forgetting the Post-Cold War Transition in Eastern German FamiliesKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This grounded theory study explores how the post-conflict transition in the aftermath of the Cold War is remembered in Eastern German families across generations with and without experiential memories. The dataset consists of seven in-depth intergenerational interviews with families living in Eastern Germany, which were conducted in Thuringia during April and May 2018 in an anthropological research. LÄS MER
3. Fostering guarantees of non-recurrence : How humanitarian action can strengthen the Colombian post-conflict processMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : After more than 50 years of internal armed conflict, Colombia has entered into a stage of postconflict after a peace agreement was signed in 2016. This process will be challenging for the country, as the conflict has created increased poverty and segregation as well as a lack of opportunities for those that have been affected by the conflict. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to prove the hypothesis that liberal democracy could trigger conflict when implemented to a post-conflict country. During the last decades there has been a debate regarding whether the implementation of liberal peacebuilding and liberal democracy is a mean for peace or a mean for conflict. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Post-conflict peacebuilding in Iraq started in 2003 following the military invasion by the Coalition of Willing forces. Since 2003, numerous actors have involved themselves in Iraq’s peacebuilding including governments, NGOs, the UN and the international financial institutions. LÄS MER