Sökning: "post-war Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden post-war Sweden.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This project has developed from the site and building conditions in an area of central Boden, a town in the inland north of Sweden. In post-war times, the city grew thanks to the military and regional hospital resulting in the development of the site Prästholmen that was realized true to the modernistic ideal of the time. LÄS MER
2. Cars in Sweden's Cinema & Television : AI-Guided Research of Automobiles in Sweden’s Images from 1950-1980Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This research project centers around cinematic and societal representation of the automobile in post-war Swedish cinema and television. Due to political neutrality during World War II, Sweden’s economy benefited from an extensive surplus immediately after Germany’s capitulation in 1945. LÄS MER
3. Djurens bästa vänner : Djurskydd, djurplågeri, och kultur i den svenska efterkrigstidens riksdagsdebatterKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : While public opinion and previous research on the emergence of the first comprehensive animal welfare law in Sweden in 1944 has regarded it as a natural development of the animal welfare debates around the turn of the century, new research on the subject has problematized this view, instead pointing out the law of 1944 as a discursive break, in which the “animal welfare regime” emerged out of the previous “anti-cruelty regime”. This study focuses on the period of time after this break, from 1944 to 1973, examining this relatively unexplored part of Swedish animal welfare history by turning to the parliamentary debates of the time and looking at which practices were problematized and on which grounds, as well as how the line was drawn between acceptable animal use and unacceptable animal (ab)use. LÄS MER
4. Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment of Energy renovations. A case-study of a multi-family building in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Various renovations were applied to the existing post-war building stock of the so called “Swedish Million Program”, that were built during the 1965 and 1974 period. Only 20% of those buildings were renovated and still the rest of them remains in need of vast renovations, to mitigate the climatic impact of the existing building stock. LÄS MER
5. Amazon, syjuntatant - lotta : Om frivilligdeltagandet inom Riksförbundet Sveriges lottakårer mellan 1960- och 1970-talenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis on the Swedish voluntary women’s defence organisation Riksförbundet Sveriges lottakårer (SLK), studies how the board and the members of SLK discussed the problems and the meaning of voluntary defence work during the 1960s and 1970s. Furthermore the thesis aims to engage with previous research and give an explanation to why people may be interested in voluntary defence. LÄS MER