Sökning: "postcolonial feminist theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden postcolonial feminist theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Afro-Colombian women occupy the most marginalized location within the Colombian society. Despite their marginalized location within the society, they have a central and vital role in Afro-Colombian social movement. LÄS MER
2. På väg mot en interkulturell mission : En postkolonial feministteologisk analys av Equmeniakyrkans internationella missionMaster-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Avdelningen för teologi
Sammanfattning : The statement and the title of the thesis "Towards an intercultural mission" is the starting point for the essay's purpose and examination. Interculturalism is an ideal in which equality and re-ciprocity are characterized by cross-cultural relationships, which is also an objective of international mission. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the use of literary theory when teaching literature before higher education. The objective isto see how and if the integration of literary theory facilitates students’ engagement with and understanding of literature. The study is conducted with the qualitative method of interviews. LÄS MER
4. Vulnerable and Marginalized Women and Young Girls: The development of Human Trafficking in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the author explores the main factors that may have contributed to the development of human trafficking in terms of sexual exploitation in Sweden. The aim is to identify the background of the main women and young girls exposed to human trafficking and to identify the factors that could potentially decrease the development of human trafficking. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : ThisthesisexploresrepresentationsofconsensualadultsexuallabourwithinBritishnewspapersT he Daily Mail and The Guardian. Through an analysis of framing methods informed by the theoretical perspectives of intersectional and postcolonial feminist theory and news media framing, the paper seeks to identify that which contributes towards the dominant representations of particular forms of sex work. LÄS MER