Sökning: "posterior region"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden posterior region.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : During resting state the brain exhibits synchronized activity within all major brain networks. Using blood oxygen level dependent (BOLD) resting state functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) based detection it is possible to quantify the degree of correlation, connectivity, between regions of interest and assess information regarding the integrity of the inter-regional functional integration. LÄS MER
2. Assessment of two optimization strategies for pediatric computed tomography examinations: Bismuth shielding & organ-based tube current modulationMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Fysikum
Sammanfattning : Background: It is well known that pediatric patients are different from adult patients. Not only are children of a smaller physical size, but their anatomy differs as well. They are also more vulnerable to ionizing radiation than adults are, since their larger attributable life-time risk for cancer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes an automatic road sign recognition system, including all steps from the initial detection of road signs from a digital image to the final recognition step that determines the class of the sign. We develop a Bayesian approach for image segmentation in the detection step using colour information in the HSV (Hue, Saturation and Value) colour space. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medicinsk strålningsfysik, Lund
Sammanfattning : Aim: Renography with 99mTc-MAG3 is one of the most common nuclear medicine examinations. It’s extensive use justifies a thorough investigation of the methods used to accurately determine the split renal function, for instance with regard to background subtraction and correction for renal depth differ- ences. LÄS MER
5. Ett emotionellt krävande arbete : En kvalitativ studie om anställda inom hemtjänstens upplevelse av sitt arbete och sina arbetsförhållandenKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this case study is to gain a deepened understanding of how employees within the home care sector experience their work in general and their working conditions in particular based on which emotions they experience and how the employees handle these emotions. In order to answer the purpose and questions raised in the study, five semistructured interviews were held with home care workers. LÄS MER