Sökning: "poststructural policy analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden poststructural policy analysis.
1. Transgender and gender-diverse youth caught in the intersection of policy making, politics, gender-affirming care, and feminist discourseMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how presuppositions and assumptions can affect policy making, by investigating if anti-trans and 'gender critical' rhetoric may have affected the now reversed NHS policy ‘Amendments to service specification for gender identity development service for children and adolescents’ which directly influenced the still in use Karolinska University Hospital policy, ‘Policyförändring gällande hormonell behandling till minderåriga patienter med könsdysfori inom Tema Barn’. By using the Foucauldian inspired poststructural WPR policy analysis method by Bacchi and Goodwin, it was uncovered that the underlying assumptions and presuppositions of the hegemonic ‘truths’ the representation of the problem relied on, assumed dominance through an increase of anti-transgender and anti-gender-diverse rhetoric in political and public debates, and in media. LÄS MER
2. Brilliantly Radical or Radically Violent? : A Poststructural Policy Analysis of the Northern Irish Together: Building a United Community Peacebuilding StrategyKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : With a starting point in the Together: Building a Shared Community strategy (T:BUC) published in 2013 by the Government of Northern Ireland’s Executive Office, this study examines two of the strategy’s Key Priorities: Our Shared Community and Our Safe Community, in order to analyze contemporary peacebuilding efforts carried out by the Northern Irish government. The study is guided by the research question: Why might the strategic aims such as removing all interface barriers by 2023 in the T:BUC fail in their attempts to build peace? To answer this question, the thesis takes a qualitative methodological approach relying on both primary and secondary data and Carol Bacchi’s method of ‘What’s the Problem Represented to Be’ approach to poststructural policy analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden was once known for its open and generous refugee reception, with a mindset that was different from its neighbouring countries. However, this has changed in recent years. Due to an increased influx of people seeking asylum in Sweden, restrictive measures were put in place. LÄS MER
4. The economy of knowledge in migration policy : Understanding Georgia's migration policy within the modern world systemMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Avdelningen för migration, etnicitet och samhälle (REMESO)
Sammanfattning : The study aims to analyze Georgia's Migration Strategy 2021-2030 and its elaboration process within a multi-stakeholder format. The Strategy along with the annual action plans and a logic framework, sets a state policy on migration. LÄS MER
5. Hur representeras klimatinduceradmigrationi nationell policy? : En komparativ studie av problemrepresentioneri två stillahavsländerKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Socialantropologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : One consequence of climate change more frequently discussed is its’ impact on climate-induced migration. This is especially relevant for low-lying atoll islands in the Pacific, where the impacts on migration are anticipated to be of great extent. LÄS MER