Sökning: "potential for interpretation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 217 uppsatser innehållade orden potential for interpretation.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In order to successfully compete against the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity, one of the challenges in the photovoltaic (PV) business currently in focus is on the asset management of large PV plants, in which developing control techniques to prognosticate and evaluate the future energy performance will be essential. Infrared thermography inspections can give meaningful support to assess the quality and performance of PV modules. LÄS MER
2. Nunca Más (Never Again): Towards a jurisprudential cross-fertilization for the prosecution of the enforced disappearances at the ICCMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the possible transjudicial interaction that may arise between the ICC and the IACtHR with regard to the interpretation of the crime of enforced disappearance of persons. This potential scenario of jurisprudential cross-fertilisation is considered on the fact that both, the IACtHR and the ICC exercise jurisdiction ratione materiae over the crime of enforced disappearance, therefore the same context or situation could be the object of adjudication by both courts either simultaneously or at different times. LÄS MER
3. The link between transfer pricing and the EU customs valuation law: is there any and how could it be strengthened?Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : Transfer pricing and EU customs law are regulated by two separate sets of rules. Ultimately, the objective of transfer pricing, as a tax measure, is to ensure that the transactions between associated enterprises are conducted in accordance with the same terms as between independent enterprises. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för pedagogiska studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of my study is to investigate how working with ABC (All Children at the Centre) can be interpreted based on a democratic education in preschool. ABC is a socioemotional course provided by an external agency which is subsequently available to teachers and parents within certain councils, throughout the country. LÄS MER
5. MLI:s styrkor och svagheter - En skatterättslig analys av OECD:s multilaterala instruments potentiella genomslagskraft och funktionalitetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : To this day, 78 states have signed the OECD Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (MLI). The purpose of the convention is to swiftly implement tax treaty related BEPS measures without having to bilaterally implement those changes in every tax treaty. LÄS MER