Sökning: "pragmatic awareness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden pragmatic awareness.
1. So, what you’re saying is …? : A study of year 9 students’ attitudes towards and perceived knowledge of communicative competenceUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Swedes’ proficiency in English is often high up in the world rankings among the countries in which English is an L2. Learners of English are routinely tested in the Swedish school system, using standardized national tests to measure how well students are doing nationwide, whilst also providing teachers with sometimes essential assistance in grading students’ language skills. LÄS MER
2. Small-scale farmers’ intentions to carry out conservation-oriented agriculture through participation in the Entry-Level Stewardship Agri-Environment Scheme : the role of attitudes and values in farming behaviourMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the attitudes of small-scale farmers towards conservation-oriented farming as prescribed through the Entry-Level Stewardship Agri-Environmental Scheme. It aims to understand whether values and identity play a role in how agricultural practices are perceived by farmers and whether this affects their behavioral intentions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Ämnesforskning
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate how generation Y in RGB (fictional name) describes different leadership preferences and to further evaluate whether RGB´s recruitment strategy aligns with those preferences. A targeted selection of organization was made followed by a targeted selection of participants which resulted in eight respondents (n=8). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Urbanization is increasing uncontrollably with accelerating speed and the problems this is causing can be seen at the symptoms they produce. Gentrification, sprawl, slums, ecological disasters, psychological effects on people are some of many problems having to do with cities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : In an increasingly globalized food system, pests move easily together with food products and can cause significant damage in their new ranges. The problem is aggravated by climate change, enabling pest survival in previously uninhabitable areas. LÄS MER