Sökning: "predictive maintenance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden predictive maintenance.
1. Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance on Wind Turbines : Using SCADA Data and the Apache Hadoop EcosystemMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how to implement a predictive maintenance system for wind turbines in Apache Spark using SCADA data. How to balance and scale the data set is evaluated, together with the effects of applying the algorithms available in Spark mllib to the given problem. LÄS MER
2. Vibration analysis for predictive maintenance of a rotary pump. : Optimal accelerometer configuration based on vibration analysis for cavitation detection of a bi-winged positive displacement pump.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Predictive maintenance based on condition monitoring uses sensor and system data to prevent damage, in advance to a failure occurring, allowing for a service to be performed at an optimal position in time. Condition based predictive maintenance estimates time of system failure based on a priori information, which has shown to be much more cost effective than traditional maintenance methods. LÄS MER
3. Survival Analysis using Deep Learning for Predictive Aging Models of Batteries in Electric VehiclesMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : With the growing EV market, predictive maintenance of batteries is one of the key challenges faced by the car industry. Since this technology is still nascent, most of the battery data obtained is through simulations which may not give an accurate estimate of the battery behavior in the real world. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As part of the international EU project Integrid, Ellevio has started a pilot project where measurement equipment has been installed in secondary substations in Stockholm Royal Seaport. The purpose of the pilot project is to improve operation, maintenance and future planning of the grid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : In a world where the concept of just-in-time has been lifted outside of the manu-facturing world and onto the market, the increasing demand of luxury wares like cars is accompanied only by tougher industrial conditions and no room for error. Loss of productivity and decrease in efficiency can be devastating to any manufac-turing company in today’s market climate. LÄS MER