Sökning: "preliminary lca"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden preliminary lca.
1. An overview on the environmental impacts of synthetic leather made of hemp fiber with preliminary lifecycle assessmentKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : This report covers a preliminary life cycle assessment (LCA) on imitation leather made from hemp fiber (hemp leather) and a comparison to bovine leather, to examine whether hemp leather is an environmentally sustainable alternative. The bovine leather industry is responsible for heavy chemical use and emissions, detrimental effects to the environment as well as to human health. LÄS MER
2. Life Cycle Assessment Framework: Incorporating an extended environmental perspective in the Haldex Project Management ModelM1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: An increased concern of environmental issues have made companies, including Haldex, look for new engineering and design practices to keep up with legislations and stakeholder pressure, often by analyzing products’ total environmental impact over their life cycles, in so called life cycle assessment studies. The Haldex Project Management Model is a company specific project model where Haldex projects move through, till their completion, and the concern is that life cycle assessment studies have not been included as a deliverable in the Haldex Project Management Model before. LÄS MER
3. Assessing the environmental impact of building materials using the Dutch approach: The case of the Triodos bank office building using BREEAM.NLMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : With the increasing importance accorded to environmental performance of buildings, the goal of this master thesis is to study the Dutch assessment method for evaluating the environmental impact caused by the material of an office building project with the Dutch version of the BREEAM certification scheme. After doing a literature review to comprehend the current state of affair concerning the assessment method for environmental impact of building material in the Netherlands, the MaterialenTool using the National MilieuDatabase was used to assess different scenarios aiming to reduce the total shadow cost of the building. LÄS MER
4. Preliminary design and multi-criteria analysis of solutions for widening an existing concrete bridge : Case of the Bridge of Chaillot in Vierzon (France)Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Europe experienced the destruction of numerous infrastructures during World War II, followed by a reflation and a strong economic growth during the next two decades allowing a more perennial and durable situation. A classical bridge lasting in general around 80 years, one should observe that these constructions built after the war will have to be either replaced either seriously strengthened in a few years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In infrastructure construction projects especially bridge investments, the most critical decisions that significantly affect the whole bridge LCC are the early stages decisions. Clearly, it's more beneficial to correctly choose the optimum bridge than to choose the optimum construction or repair method. LÄS MER