Sökning: "primary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2672 uppsatser innehållade orden primary school.
1. A Developing Country’s Decision Making in Regards to Supplier Selection - A Multiple Case Study of the Hotel Industry in BaliMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The importance of supply chain management as well as the incorporation of sustainability within supply chain management is agreed upon in existing literature. It is stated that “a company can only perform as well as it is allowed by its suppliers” (Rezaei et al., 2016, p.8165), which makes the supplier selection process evidently important. LÄS MER
2. Health & Sustainability in the Swedish wine industry: how Flexpenser's valve can make the differenceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Liquid and packaging waste is a major problem affecting the Food & Beverage industry nowadays. Consumers worldwide demand more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and packaging. Consequently, the companies in this field strive to reduce their environmental impact and satisfy these new market needs. LÄS MER
3. The Great DeFi Dilemma: How stakeholders can navigate the uncertain waters of decentralised finance adoption: An explorative studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study explores the key challenges in the adoption process of Decentralised Finance (DeFi) technology and its implications for stakeholders, including bankers, users, developers, and regulators; tying in to a broader perspective of economic evolution. The data consist of over 20 semi-structured interviews with individuals among the different stakeholder groups, primarily in Sweden and the USA. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Education inequality continues to be a barrier to social progress and reinforces the cycle of poverty. That is best visible in developing countries- where resources dedicated to education are not optimal and traditional approaches to reduce education inequality have proven to be ineffective, if there are any at all, due to resource limitations, bureaucratic barriers, and systemic complexities. LÄS MER
5. Powering Sustainable Development with SMRs - A qualitative study examining the potential effects of Small Modular Reactor deployment in Southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Europe has been immensely impacted by the recent turmoil in the continent and an energy crisis has emerged. Energy prices have soared over a period of two years and the price of energy is still at elevated levels throughout Europe and a high dependency on fossil fuels for energy production has become inevitable. LÄS MER